Are you paying higher electricity bills ?
Worried about ever rising power costs @ your home !!
Don’t worry. We provide you the right solution
CM’s Solar Rooftop Capital Incentive Scheme
- Applicable to solar “grid-tied” or otherwise called as “on-grid” systems
- Installation categories are 1 KW, 2 KW and 5 KW
- Generated power can be fully utilised (or) exported to T.N.E.B grid using Net meter
- Bi-monthly E.B bills are to be paid for Net consumed units only (EXPORTED minus IMPORTED units)
- Assured reduction in your power bills upon installing rooftop solar power plants
| About the Scheme :
- An individual’s residence is eligible for one kilowatt connection if approved load minimum is 1.5 kw and bi-monthly consumption is minimum of 500 units.
- Beneficiary will get 2 subsidies. One is state government subsidy Rs. 20,000 & second one is MNRE Subsidy 30%.
- Beneficiary can deduct subsidies upfront and pay us the remaining cost of the on-grid system
| Scheme conditions :
- The subsidy will be given on ‘first-come-first-serve’ basis.
[For 10,000 houses only]
- Applicable to grid-connected, battery-less systems
- Applicable to TNEB domestic consumers with tariff category LT ‘LA 1A’ – residences (Individuals) & Apartments / Flats (group category).
- Solar power generated is to be consumed within the building.
- Solar modules should be installed on a flat roof surface and at a shade-free location.
We provide solar power packs to COMMERCIAL and INDUSTRIAL consumers, outside this scheme
For registration / queries Contact 90032 80012
Note : Subsidies are subject to change anytime in future without prior notice.
Our firm Valiant is a channel partner of Kondaas Automation P Ltd, a TEDA approved installer under this scheme.